PTTEP MALUNDA LIMITED | PTTEP SOUTH MANDAR LIMITED
PTTEP is a national petroleum exploration and production company dedicating to provide a sustainable petroleum supply to Thailand and the countries we operate. A top-ten publicly- listed company in the Stock Exchange of Thailand. PTTEP operates more than 40 projects around the world and has a workforce of 4,000.
Announced on May 18, 2010, PTTEP and its consortium won the exploration rights for four blocks in offshore Indonesia.
We are looking for eligible candidate to join our growing multinational company in below position:
Public Affair & Relation Officer
- Support senior professionals as they implement CSR/PR policies and procedures in their work at PTTEP.
- Provide general CSR/PR information for customers in their areas of responsibility.
- Assist/participate in CSR/PR projects and activities under close supervision.
- Perform data entry and report activities, including compilation, preparation, and analysis.
- Monitor operational compliance with CSR/PR policies, processes and procedures.
- Proactively propose improvement/ correction in the CSR/PR processes/ actions.
- Promote, maintain and strengthen effective working relation and relationship with key government offices. Organize activities to strengthen relationship between PTTEP Management and government officials.
- Coordinate and participate in the visit of government officials to PTTEP as well as the visit of PTTEP executive to government agencies to create and maintain good connections.
- Coordinate charity and inquires from government agencies to management for further action.
- Follow up and report on the direction and movements of government’s policies to Management as well as provide PTTEP information to concerned government agencies to enhance positive understanding toward PTTEP.
- Closely coordinate with government officials for accessing the government’s policies and movement that would affect PTTEP business and activity, as well as inform that movement to management in order to prevent the potential problem.
- Update CV of key government officials, as well as provide supporting information and assist other functions in dealing with those government agencies and officials for supporting key operations.
- Manages filing system, database and tracking system to be easily searched and retrieved.
- Consistently follow up, coordinate and keep inform/report of the work progress.
- Always assist other units in Department and cross-function.
- Follow the Company’s SSHE policies and regulations in all work under responsibility.
Please submit your application and other credentials to email: VidiyaN@pttep.com with the title of Job Application as the subject.