Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is the key it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employee’s ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
Please find below the position that we currently looking for:
Marine Technical Advisor
- A thorough knowledge of shipping operations and ship/shore interface management.
- Minimum 2 years sea time as Senior Marine Officer (Chief Officer/Master) on international trading tankers.
- Class 1 (Master) Certificate of Competency and Petroleum Dangerous Cargo endorsement (Gas and/or Chemical endorsement would be an advantage but not essential) .
- SIRE accreditation and/or previous shore experience would be an advantage but not essential to the role.
- Self-Motivated, mature professional with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze and develop proposals and solutions to a wide range of technical and operational problems.
- Ability to manage and integrate with others in different functions.
- Ability to work and integrate in a multicultural and diverse team.
- Good communicator, both written and oral. The incumbent will need to be fluent in English and able to communicate effectively (both written and oral) in the local language (Bahasa Indonesia).
Deadline application: 30 January 2014
To apply, please visit www.shell.com/careers -> Job Search & Apply -> Indonesia