One of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for drilling and production in all sectors of the oil and gas industry. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
The main responsibilities are to provide leadership and being responsible for supervising productivity of crew members, while following correct work procedures and safety precautions.
- Provide leadership that results in a safe work culture, is responsible and accountable for the safety of the crew under his/her direction.
- Coordinates the crew, and must understand and consistently apply the companys policies.
- Accountable for following project plans and schedules and ensuring that crews under his/her direction perform daily and weekly activities to meet common goals.
- Facilitate mandatory safety tool box meetings.
- Ensuring that vehicle and equipment checks are carried out.
- Support an inclusive employee relations culture, is accountable for the adherence to policies and procedures by the crew to ensure a respectful and inclusive work environment.
- Accountable for ensuring that the completed work meets quality standards.
- Responsible for the preparation of reports as required by the employer.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Wireline Logging Operation.
- Good command in English, written and verbal.
- Strong time management & organizational skills.
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
Please send your updated CV with Position Title as your Email Subject to:
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.