PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 3000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Analyzing and coordinating BD activities including: sourcing & processing opportunities up to project award, market & competitor analysis; build and maintain relationships with clients and strategic partners in order to assist E&C Department in developing business strategy. This also includes supporting the Estimating team in the preparation and submittal for tendering documentation.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree preferably in Engineer
- Minimum 4 years previous experience in Business Development in Engineering Constructions sectors
- Able to work in extended hours to meet deadlines, target & multiple tasks
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Committed to delivering the best possible service to the internal and external clients
- Able to travel regionally at short notice
- Assist to BD Manager to collect, compile, and verify financial, competitive, sales, marketing, and other information about potential business partners; new markets, products and services; or other business opportunities so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making strategic and operational decisions.
- Develop reliable and accurate external information of financial competitive, sales, marketing, potential business partners; new markets, products and services, or other business opportunities (Market Intelligence)
- Complete Opportunity Knocks, go-get analysis and Prospect Assessments for internal approval purpose are available in timely manner prior to pre-qualification or tender preparation
- Develop document for Expression of Interest, Pre-Qualification, or any client’s deliverable for new opportunities to meet Client’s requirements
- Develop a solid, good, long-term relationship with Customers (clients, prospects, and industry leaders) and provide assistance in any matters related to projects as required
- Locate technology partners that when combined with Petrosea will enable alternate projects to be delivered
- Establish and maintains effective work relationship within the department, the company and the community, and maintains the professional competence, knowledge and skill necessary for the satisfactory performance of all assigned responsibilities to achieve good working relation between office members.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 27 January 2014.