At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other’s differences as an advantage. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves. The Position:
The Technical Support and Administration Officer
The Technical Support and Administration Officer will have:
- To works in a professional manner at all times and maintains a consistent image of the service, through open communication, reliability and high availability, and promotes the values and benefits of the Service Desk organization.
- To perform desk side support for all end-users.
- To ensure service are delivered according to agreed service levels in a transparent, reliable and flexible process with a strong customer service focus.
- To support hardware (e.g. laptops, desktops, printers, and faxes), and coordinate Roche Infrastructure (e.g. LAN, WAN and remote connectivity) on site.
- To ensure IT support is provided either by phone or in person to all eligible executives for incidents related to Desktop Computing, Video Conferencing & Collaboration tools, Off-Site Meetings, Home IT Support and Handheld Devices according to Standard Service level.
- To control all documentation related to information systems such as software (programs), computer networks (communication links between computers), operating systems (programs that run computers) and hardware. He/She reports to the Informatics Site Head.
Who you are:
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Indonesian Nationality.
- College graduates with the latest informatics skills and technologies. ITIL practitioner in Incident Management or at least ITIL Foundation Course.
- MCP/MCSE certification is advantageous.
- Minimum 1 year of successful technical experience in a deskside support position.
- Excellent working knowledge of the ITIL Incident Management Processes in an IT service delivery environment.
- Excellent technical skills for analyzing and troubleshooting problems in a complex customer environment.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English.
- Demonstrated strong communication abilities and customer focused orientation.
- Strong passion to develop and improve.
- Independent while being a team player.
- Open-minded, dynamic, and proactive.