Position Title: Chain-of-Custody (CoC) Associate, Asia-Pacific Region
Reports to: SmartWood Asia-Pacific CoC Coordinator
Position Location: Bali, Indonesia
Summary of Position:
The Asia Pacific Chain-of-Custody (CoC) Associate will be working with CoC Coordinator for providing CoC certification services to the clients. S/he will be responsible for assisting CoC Coordinator to manage all SmartWood CoC clients in the region through coordination of local SmartWood representatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Bachelor’s degree in forestry, management, or industrial engineering is preferred;
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel;
- Background or interest in environmental conservation strongly preferred;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to be flexible in a changing and fast-growing environment;
- Willingness to travel in the Asia Pacific region about 20% of the time; Understanding Mandarin language will be an advantage.
- Preferably has experience in auditing (such as ISO 9000 or 140001 or Chain of Custody);
- Knowledge in FSC Certification will be an advantage.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to:
PT Smartwood Indonesia, Jl. Ciung Wanara no. 1X Renon Denpasar Bali, 80225
Fax +62 361 235-875 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Smartwood Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer.