Yahoo! is the premier digital media company. We deliver your world, your way by creating deeply personal digital experiences that keep more than half a billion people connected to what matters most – across devices and around the globe. And it’s the Yahoos behind the scenes who make this all possible. We are energetic, idea-driven people who are passionate about shaping the future of the digital world. So if this sounds like you, come show us what you’ve got.
- Cultivate and foster relationships with Yahoo!’s top advertisers.
- Develop and implement strategies to expand clients’ accounts across Yahoo! ad product portfolio.
- Provide quarterly sales projections on a weekly basis.
- Knowledge and understanding of all internal systems to effectively responding to and proactively reaching out on specialized client requests and up-selling opportunities
- Handling and diffusing conflicts that arise with clients and accounts
- Arbitrate and mitigate internal conflicts
- Contribute to the creation and ongoing improvement of internal business processes and team processes, including but not limited to heading up special projects, meetings and team events
- Ensure full compliance with Yahoo! ad sales standards, policies and best practices.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 5 or more years total individual sales experience; advertising sales experience preferred
- 4 or more years experience directly managing a fast-paced, quality-focused sales and service organization
- Proven history of successfully attaining or exceeding aggressive goals
- Ability to work towards common goals in a group sales environment
- Professional demeanor
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel), PowerPoint, word processing (MS Word) and CRM systems
- Basic statistical analysis
- Able to handle multiple priorities and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work well within a team environment as well as individually
- Able to reach out and build relationships with other teams across the organization
- Fluent in English for both speaking and writing
Preferable Job Qualifications
- Ability to set a vision and execute effectively and efficiently
- Passion for marketing and the Internet
- Experience in off-line advertising/media, online advertising/media, channel marketing, strategic marketing and/or consulting is strongly preferred.
- Results driven, ambitious individual.
- Willingness to go above and beyond the job description and evolve over time
- Intuitive/creative thinker. Comfortable operating in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily.
- Extremely proactive. Problem identifier and solver.
Yahoo! Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested? Email your resume now to Andrew Bellamy at email@example.com.
CAESAR HOTEL UNITED GROUP UK.
SUBJECT: JOB VACANCY
TITLE: EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT OFFER.
JOB ID:HQXX 17002-05
Caesar Hotel London has immediate employment opportunities. Caesar Hotel intends to invite experienced individuals/expatriates or Consultancy firm capable of rendering expertise services in various fields of Engineering, Installation, NDT, Project Management, Nurses,Doctors,Social-Workers,Welding and Fabrication, Plant/Start-Up, Maintenance, Mechanical/Technical/Design Engineering, Experienced Driver, Attendance Registra, Sales Management, Marketing Management, Information Technology, Administrative deptment staffs and etc.
ENTITLEMENT, BENEFITS AND PACKAGES
. A very attractive net salary paid in Pounds Sterling.
. Quality single or family housing accommodation in company community.
. Free medical/dental care in LONDON for employee and family.
. Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status
. Paid airfares allowing full flexibility with holiday travel.
. Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
. Full access to some of the finest and social recreational facilities in LONDON.
. Life Insurance and Paid vacation.
. Official vehicle/Maximum security in work environment and housing community.
Full-Time and contract
£4000 – £12000 depending upon experience and field of specialization. Interested candidates 1-15 people are to email their resume cv scanned copy of their passport no and details of experience to us (the recruitment manager):firstname.lastname@example.org
Caesar Hotel Secretary