POSITION: PROJECT PLANNER
Position reports to: Project Services Manager
Provide Project Planning Services for individually assigned projects or portfolios.
- Provide project planning services for the support of the WorleyParsons project control systems and allocated projects.
- Assist the Project Controls Group in the rollout of project control systems including initial configuration and contribution to training activities.
- Liaise with project team members to ensure the correct utilization of the project control systems including planning systems based on project specific requirements and corporate guidelines.
- Participate in the development of data interfaces for third party project systems, as required.
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety and safe working practices for the Project Controls Group. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Project Controls Group.
- Undertake project roles, as required, to include but not limited to:
- Take ownership of the planning function and ensure integrity of the data being processed Interface with project personnel to develop project forecasts for schedule dates and analyze project schedule.
- Conduct schedule analysis utilizing resource loading histograms, resource leveling and s-curves to ensure schedules are attainable and realistic given available manning.
- Supervise any supporting roles in the project planning area.
- Liaise with clients to clarify schedule related issues and develop timely and meaningful reports. Ensure timely processing of project accounts according to contract terms.
- Liaise with Client for reporting purposes.
- Implement schedule controls including management of float, earned value and critical paths.
- Preparation of schedules in conjunction with engineering procurement construction and commissioning team members.
- Planner – 5-8 years professional experience in related duties.
- Senior Planner – 8+ years professional experience in related duties.
- Skilled in the use of P6 or greater.
- Matching Indicators.
- Engineering Degree preferred or relevant years of experience.
- Engineering or Construction field experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with conflicting priorities in a busy environment.
- Pro-active team player.
Please send your recent CV to our Recruitment team.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview”