PT JGC INDONESIA
We are a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Company in Oil & Gas Industry and have been operating in Indonesia for more 30 years. We invite a qualified and experienced professional who can be team work with proven competencies in the whole ranges of development and improvement initiatives to fill the following positions:
Sr. Project Engineer /Project Manager (SPE-Petro)
- Age: Minimum 35.
- Education: S-1 degree.
- Having minimum experience 12 years as a Project Manager, an Engineering Manager including Project Engineer of related EPC Oil and Gas project and Petrochemical or other Process plants.
- Able to be a “Leader” to direct and manage a project team.
- Able to demonstrate leadership, ownership of works and integrity.
- Able to create and establish a project execution plan including strategy and policy.
- Able to create and establish a project starter plan such as kick off meeting, organization, man-power plan, office facilities and budget plan, IT & permit requirement.
- Having the wide range of understanding on engineering key documents i.e. Plot Plan, PFD, PID, General Specification, International Code and Standard, HAZOP, etc.
- Having high awareness of Healthy, Safety and Environment (HSE).
- Familiar with local regulation related to industrial and oil & gas, such as; Master List, AMDAL, SNI, Tax, etc.
- Having high awareness of Contract/Agreement content including legal implication.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experienced organization.
- Preferable fluent in English (writing and speaking).
- Computer literate (MS office, MS Word, Ms Excel, Ms Project and related software).
- Familiar with regulation, code and standard in Oil & gas industry.
- Self – starting and motivated as well as able to work in demanding area.
- Team building mind set.
Interested in this challenge, please APPLY on line:
Click : firstname.lastname@example.org or
Write the position code on the top-left corner of envelope to:
PT. JGC Indonesia
Ged JGC, Jl. Mampang Prapatan Raya Kav. 66, Jakarta 12790
• ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE TREATED IN CONFIDENTIAL
• ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO JOIN OUR RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
• ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD MENTION THE RELATED DISCIPLINE CODE