3C Synergy is currently the only Chartered Recruitment Consultancy for the Asia Real Estate, Property and Construction markets.
Our client is one of the leading Building & Civil contractors not just in Singapore but in Asia too. They have a number of current large scale groundbreaking projects with tenders in place for some of Singapore’s most prestigious upcoming projects.
Senior HR Officer / HR Officer
- Good overall all round HR knowledge and duties.
- Knowledge of employment acts, and changes in employment law, including how to apply for employment passes.
- Knowledge in other areas like: job credit schemes, how taxation works, childcare/maternity issues etc.
- Building relationships with different department heads, thus you must have excellent social skills, written and spoken communication skills, and you must be a good socialized able to deal with different characters from different backgrounds.
- Assisting and taking a lead in recruitment issues, this includes developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Liaising with a wide range of organizations involved in areas such as race relations, disability, gender, age, religion and health and safety. Developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Developing HR planning strategies with line managers, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements in terms of numbers and skill levels. Administering payroll and maintaining records relating to staff.
- Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Negotiable depending on experience. My client have indicated that the key is to get the right individual first and the salary will reflect this and remain highly competitive.
- Working hours: Standard
- Working Condition: 5 Days
- Placement: Permanent
- Work location: Singapore with occasional travel
- Generous holiday allowances
- Training and Continued Professional Development
- Tailored individual career plan
- Fantastic working environment, a real team mentality
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge projects.
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration / HR / related field.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, independent, committed personality.
- Fluent in both English and Chinese speaking.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Candidates would ideally be Singaporean coming from a Construction / Engineering background. However this is not a must but more of a preference. All candidates fitting the above description will be considered.
- As a solid Number 2 to the HR Manager you will be able to take on and handle responsibility. You will be in charge in the HR Managers absence, and will have plenty of opportunity to grow, develop and advance if you apply yourself well in this role.
- Highly self-motivated, good working attitude with a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Good team player and adaptable to a dynamic environment
HOW TO APPLY:
- Detailed resume
- Availability or Notice Period to serve,
- Reason for Leaving,
- Current and Expected Salary
For the exceptional position offered, please email your resume to:
Babs Khanduja – firstname.lastname@example.org