Our client, a Multi-National Company, is currently seeking Customer Service Officer to join their dynamic organization!
Hindi Customer Service Officer (Central)
Role of Customer Service Officer:
* Provide support to the Customer Service Manager with responsibilities such as:
* Maintain and develop a good relationship with Customer
* Develop ideas and create solution to provide the satisfaction to customer.
* Respond to and follow up result for each task and project assigned.
* Monitor and report on activities of Customer Care Department and provide relevant management information
* Continuously pro-active in involving in suggesting/ reporting the concern related to the service system/scheme/ process to ensure tits up to date of member’s expectation
* Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skill
* Diploma holder with 2 years working experience in the field of Customer Services
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills – especially in both spoken and written in Hindi and English
* Able to multi-task and work within tight deadlines
* Able to work shift timings (11am to 8pm) is a must. This is a 5 day work week (Mon – Fri)
* Good planning and organizational skills
* Singaporeans and Singapore PR to apply only
* $2000 Monthly Salary
* We regret that only short listed applicants will be notified
Interested applicants are required to send your CV in MS Words to: firstname.lastname@example.org