Our client is an international leading consumer medical device company. SALES / RETAIL MANAGER will report to the Business Director, Japan & Sales Director for Asia.
Sales / Retail Manager
The successful candidate will:
Manage retail sales activities of products in the Japanese Market.
Have direct sales responsibility for Japan and must coordinate sales activities with in- country partners.
• Provide overall account management for assigned direct customers in Japan in order to ensure attainment of strategic channel sales and marketing objectives.
• Be involved in the implementation of retail sales, marketing plans (with the Marketing Manager), and promotional activities.
• Maintain constructive contacts with downstream customers in the value chain, such a key retail chains and independent retail outlets to create and drive usage of the products.
• Quality Assurance: Establish and maintain standards that insure that quality is implemented in all aspects of relationship with assigned customers.
• Direct activities that convince usage of products at key retail accounts to. Play a key role in promoting products as and the having a healthy positioning in the Japanese market
• In terms of market intelligence- gather, assess and develop recommendations for growth initiatives involving key direct and downstream customers in order to insure the effective delivery of new and current products into the marketplace.
• Minimum of 10 years of Sales experience in retail environment, medical device/ consumer medical device products would be an advantage.
• Must be bilingual (Japanese and English)
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Good leadership qualities
Interested candidates please write to email@example.com
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.