MC Online Pte Ltd
Marshall Cavendish Online is one of the largest e-Learning solution and service provider in Singapore. Its flagship product, the LEAD e-Learning portal, integrates a full featured e-Learning platform with rich multimedia interactive content, and is being used by more than 120 schools and 200,000 students in Singapore. Marshall Cavendish Online trainers are sought by and deployed to many Singapore schools to assist in their infocomm technology needs and training.
Besides providing schools with an e-learning platform with exceptional standards, our LEAD portal also provides the means for students to excel by making schoolwork enjoyable and fun through the creative use of technology.
To meet the growing e-learning needs in schools, Marshall Cavendish Online continues to invest in technology to enhance our product offerings, and development of more and more pedagogically sound multimedia rich content aligned with the school curriculum.
Marshall Cavendish Online is a member of the Marshall Cavendish Publishing Group.
- Working in local school environment (stationed in school)
- To provide quality IT training
- To conduct IT based customized training to students and institution staff
- To provide software and partial technical assistance to both staff and students
- Work closely with the Head of IT Department in spearheading IT initiatives
- Moderate travelling required
- Good career prospects
- Must possess at least a Diploma in Multimedia / Information Technology or Computer Studies
- Minimum one year of experience in teaching or training
- Proficient in Programming, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Flash and Macromedia Dreamweaver
- Dynamic, confident, articulate and possess good communications skills
- Strong command in English (both written and oral) and able to speak Mandarin
- Experienced training in local schools and institutions and web-site designing will be advantageous
- Passion for teaching
- Fresh graduates may apply
Interested applicants, please email a comprehensive resume stating your current and expected salaries to: email@example.com