Electrical Deputy Team Leader PT Saipem Indonesia
Saipem is a leading company in engineering, drilling and construction of major projects in the energy and infrastructure sectors. It is “One-Company” organized in five business divisions (Offshore E&C, Onshore E&C, Offshore Drilling, Onshore Drilling and XSight, dedicated to conceptual design).
Saipem is a global solution provider with distinctive skills and competences and high-tech assets, which it uses to identify solutions aimed at satisfying customer requirements. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, it is present in over 60 countries worldwide and has 32 thousand employees of 120 different nationalities.
We are seeking for best candidates to fill the vacant position:
POSITION : ELECTRICAL DEPUTY TEAM LEADER
Department/Project : TEP ONSHORE
Education : University Graduate from on Technical Major
Working Experiences : More than 12 years in similar position or field
Working Status : Contract
Work Location : JAKARTA
REQUIRED WORKING SKILLS/QUALIFICATION/SERTIFICATION
- Information systems for maintenance management. Knowledge of maintenance management software tools (AMOS, SAP, MAXIMO, UNISUP, Data Stream, Primavera ERP, etc.).
- Predictive maintenance techniques. Knowledge and application of predictive maintenance and condition monitoring using vibration monitoring and other non-destructive Testing System such as thermography.
- Spare parts management. Knowledge of Spare Parts Management, Client Supply Chain Workflow (PR/ PO/ requisition, FAT/SAT, etc.) and warehouse management principles.
- Comm, Start-Up and Op Electrical Activities. Experience on main Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, Start-up, Maintenance and Troubleshooting activities on Electrical Distribution and Electrical Generation systems.
- Project technical documents. Ability to read and interpret technical project documents such as isometrics, standards for supports, P&IDs, piping arrangements, plot plants, alignment sheet. Ability to identify possible issues in the documentation and to promptly take corrective actions.
- Maintenance Management. Capability to lead a world-class maintenance department or project using planning and scheduling best practices to drive work execution, using motivational and time-management techniques to improve maintenance worker productivity. Build and sustain a maintenance program establishing an appropriate maintenance KPIs and visual management dashboard. Capability to implement work management strategies that improve asset availability and utilization. Ability to estimate Cost-Time-Resources for any maintenance activity and to manage an effective maintenance budget.
- Root Cause Analysis and Troubleshooting. Capability to perform Root Cause Analysis in case of accident/incident events in order to support the investigation team. Knowledge and capability to perform troubleshooting with a systematic approach to problem solving to find correct issues in complex machines, instruments, electronics, computers and software system.
- HSE risk management. Knowledge of criteria, standards, main techniques and methodologies for hazards identification during work execution, occupational risk assessment and evaluation. Knowledge of related control measures including the hierarchy of controls. Knowledge of safety cases and safety critical elements (including Management of Change and SIMOPS).
- HSE Work Practices. Knowledge of the main risks during the operation activities and safe working and environmental protection procedures/practices & rules to be applied. Knowledge of adequate Personal Protective Equipment – purpose, use and maintenance. Knowledge and the correct use of Permit to Work system.
- Personnel management. Capability to manage personnel under his/her responsibility including training and coaching.
- Project Management Tools & Methodologies. To know project management techniques, as:
- Project requirement and objective management
- Project activity planning and monitoring
- Project resource allocation and management
- Project cost management
- Project Risk Management
- reporting to Top Management
- Interfaces Management
- Contract Management (on top of Change)
- Installation principles
- Engineering lifecycle (Supply Chain in a broader way)
- Subcontracts execution
- Change management
- Project HSE management
- Project quality management
- Construction and commissioning principles
- Procurement lifecycle
- Procedures and documents for the close-out of all the project activities upon project completion (e.g. Project Record Books, project feedbacks)
- Project quality activities. Capability to coordinate the project Quality activities through definition and monitoring of implementation by Project team of Project Quality Plan, Quality Control Plans and Project Quality Procedures, guaranteeing compliance with contractual requirements and ISO 9001 Standard.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Organise, coordinate and control the execution of the electrical works, both performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring, ensuring the management of the interfaces with all construction disciplines and engineering departments, overseeing the availability of the construction materials and equipment and verifying that works are correctly carried out in accordance with project documentation and schedule Ensure full compliance with safety and quality standards and procedures.
- Supports the HSE Manager for the aspect falling within his area of responsibilities and for the preparation of the general HSE plan.
- Ensures that all activities within his area of responsibilities are done in full compliance with the HSE requirements.
- Actively contributes to Safety Walk downs. In case of incidents contributes to investigations.
- Verifies that the Commissioning & Start-up requirements are accounted in the engineering documents.
- Takes part in project planning & scheduling.
- Reviews the Vendors schedule and assignment, concerning the Commissioning, Start-up and test run activities.
- Follow-up of completions and Commissioning activities.
- Issues progress reports within his area of responsibility.
- Contributes to the planning and scheduling of the job routines of the Maintenance Plan of the project, assign resources, materials and logistics.
- Through his team, responsible of the Preventive Maintenance, Condition Based Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance.
- Coordinates Vendors at site within his own operating area.
- Approves work orders as per Permit to Work procedure to enable the execution of the scheduled works.
- Responsible for the correct implementation of the electrical isolation control through the Switch Board locking and unlocking Register.
- Takes lead in preparing its personnel through extensive training. Timely report any gaps that need to be bridged.
- According to Plant feedbacks, optimizes Maintenance Plan, spare parts and manpower.
Please send your qualified CV and related Certificate to: email@example.com
“Saipem and its subsidiaries recruit their #humanresources through specific procedures, selecting and #hiringcandidates, adopting criteria of merit, ability and professionalism in all #recruitment decisions and will never request payment of any kind. If you want to search #jobopportunities in Saipem. Please refer to the “careers” area of the Saipem website of the official Saipem LinkedIn page and be careful about any other kind of unofficial requests.”