Qatar Petroleum is a state owned petroleum company in Qatar. The company operates all oil and gas activities in Qatar, including exploration, production, refining, transport, and storage.
Primary Purpose of the Job
Direct and control all contractor activities in the offshore diving maintenance section to ensure the continued operation and maintenance of all assigned offshore marine assets (subsea sections).
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- HSE-UK (Health Safety Executive) Offshore Diving Certificate or IMCA (International Marine Contractors Association) Offshore Diving Supervisor Certificate.
- 10 years relevant experience in Offshore Diving maintenance with at least 5 years in a supervisory position.
- Proven knowledge of contractor supervision and contract administration.
- Good English language (oral and written)
- Report writing skills
- Project management experience.
- Computer literate in appropriate software
How to apply:
- Indicate your position that you wanted to apply in the email subject. Example: Diving Supervisor
- Create a Cover Letter that explains a brief of summary why should we hire you technically (important)
- Attach your picture in the first page of your CV (mandatory)
- Latest Educational qualification certificate (mandatory)
- Experience Letter (preferred)
- All above documents prepared in one file
- Please kindly submit the applications to following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted by our recruitment team.