Qatar Petroleum is a state owned petroleum company in Qatar. The company operates all oil and gas activities in Qatar, including exploration, production, refining, transport, and storage.
Primary Purpose of the Job
Direct and control all contractor activities in the offshore diving maintenance section to ensure the continued operation and maintenance of all assigned offshore marine assets (subsea sections).
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- HSE-UK (Health Safety Executive) Offshore Diving Certificate or IMCA (International Marine Contractors Association) Offshore Diving Supervisor Certificate.
- 10 years relevant experience in Offshore Diving maintenance with at least 5 years in a supervisory position.
- Proven knowledge of contractor supervision and contract administration.
- Good English language (oral and written)
- Report writing skills
- Project management experience.
- Computer literate in appropriate software
How to apply:
- Indicate your position that you wanted to apply in the email subject. Example: Diving Supervisor
- Create a Cover Letter that explains a brief of summary why should we hire you technically (important)
- Attach your picture in the first page of your CV (mandatory)
- Latest Educational qualification certificate (mandatory)
- Experience Letter (preferred)
- All above documents prepared in one file
- Please kindly submit the applications to following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted by our recruitment team.
My name Jamel, 34 years old from Tunisia, As a certified OWSI I’m looking to further my qualifications and experience in your industry. I gained my DiveMaster certification in Oman with sub aqua 2010 where I work as , dive guiding, assisting on courses, launching and landing the boats,fixing boat and helping with the general logistics of the shop,
At the beginning of 2010 I travelled to OMAN and furthered my DiveMaster experience before I took part in the IDC and successfully completed my IE in DUBAI
I have thoroughly enjoyed the diving life and experience I have 3 Language and experienced so far and I’m looking to work and travel within the dustry and to expand and improve my qualifications.
A few words about me: frendly, motivated. stress resistant
and a team player
i work not only underwater
good service to the customers
I’m eager to hear from you with any vacancies you may have or any contacts or advice you may be able to help me with.