Eni is a major integrated international oil and gas company based in Italy, with interests in 85 different countries, and employs approximately 82,300 people worldwide. eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia.
In Indonesia, eni Muara Bakau currently holds working interests in 14 PSCs of which 9 are as operator, mostly in Deepwater areas with an active exploration and development program. To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, eni Muara Bakau is inviting candidates who possess relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our Company.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, eni Muara Bakau BV is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative, and integrity to fill in the following positions:
- Preparing Budget and Cost Control Procedure
- Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) preparation and updating according to existing cost estimates
- Preparing the budget starting from the existing cost estimate and the project CBS
- Coordinating with project planner and controller in order to match project times and costs
- Project accounting data feeding into company systems
- Verifying work progress status updating cost documentation and allocating costs to the right cost elements
- Assuring cost control for both contract and internal costs
- Performing earned value analysis
- Assuring/developing and maintaining all cost reports feeding in cost reporting systems (supported by software tools) .
- Carrying out cost risk analysis and supporting management of reserve utilization (contingency)
- Assuring project budget development and updating
- Providing services including assistance during contract preparation, bid evaluation, contract administration and verification of contractual payments
- Adherence of applied estimating/controlling methodologies to corporate standards
- Timely and accurate execution of cost controls
- The job holder must have an Engineering or technical degree.
- Experience in Project Controls in a major oil and gas company
- Not less than 5 years of working experience in oil & gas industry, both offshore and onshore.
- Not less than 3 years of experience of working in a prior similar position
- Not less than 3 years of experience of working with contractors and supervising the contractors.
- Fluent in English Language
- At least 5 years of experience in offshore commissioning of oil/ gas field development projects
- Previous Upstream Engineering Floating Production Unit commissioning experience would be advantage
- Experienced in operation for offshore gas facilities is beneficially
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) to:
(Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for Cost Controller)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 25 September 2015. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware that eni will never ask the applicant to pay any fee or appoint any travel agent for the selection process. All communications that ask the applicant to pay any fee or use specific travel agent are fraudulent & scam.