Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited, an Oil & Gas company based in Jakarta with operation field in Madura, is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team.
Coordinator Marine Ops. Setup & Planning (BD)
- Prepare future production in all fields by designing processes and standard operating procedures related to marine operations.
- Support the development of the fields from a marine perspective.
- In line with company and regulatory requirements, to ensure alignment between field development and production processes.
- Optimize the efficiency of marine operations during production (start-up).
- Bachelor degree in Naval Engineering or graduated from Marine Academy with degree MPB / ANT II
- 6 – 8 years working with Tandem Tanker configuration in Oil and Gas industry, with gradually increasing responsibilities in managing functions
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Mooring Master in foreign going tanker
- Knowledge and Skill in Mooring Master, STCW’95 (Standard of Training, Certification and Watch keeping) and Tanker Safety
- Technical Oil and Gas knowledge
- Has held a supervisory/structural role
- Good verbal and written English communication
- Job holder may be requires to travel to sites
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application and updated CV within January 29, 2016 with subject Position Title by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org