Eni is a major integrated international oil and gas company based in Italy, with interests in 85 different countries, and employs approximately 82,300 people worldwide. eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia.
In Indonesia, eni Muara Bakau currently holds working interests in 14 PSCs of which 9 are as operator, mostly in Deepwater areas with an active exploration and development program. To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, eni Muara Bakau is inviting candidates who possess relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our Company.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, eni Muara Bakau BV is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative, and integrity to fill in the following positions:
ORF & P/L Commisioning Coordinator (ORF-1)
To support and the coordination of the development project activities relevant to the Onshore Receiving Facilities ( ORF ) and Export Pipeline ( PL ) project with focus on detail engineering, construction, commissioning and logistic issues of new oil/gas production facilities, ensuring that commissioning phase and start-up operations of ORF and PL are conducted in safe, effective and efficiently manner with meeting the company target and to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Overall quality of ORF & PL commissioning activities definition, planning and execution
- Respect of project cost and time targets for commissioning and readiness
- Managing all ORF & PL pre-commissioning and commissioning activities, meeting the planned target
- Development of pre-commissioning and commissioning plan and procedures, together with discipline engineering and operation personnel
- Managing ORF& PL commissioning team activities
- Managing contracts relevant to the ORF&PL commissioning and start up vendors
- Ensuring that adequate, competent commissioning personnel are available to undertake the work
- Ensuring that all contractors are competent and fully knowledgeable of project HSEQ procedures
- Endorsing official documents, works progress certificates, handover certificates etc
- Providing operations start up support and assistance in ORF and PL
- Coach and transfer knowledge to local engineers under his/her responsibility
- At least 5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry in both onshore and/or offshore facilities
- At least 3 years of experience in ORF& PL commissioning of oil/ gas field development projects
- Previous Upstream Subsea Onshore Receiving Facilities , Risers and Flow line Installation and commissioning experiences would be advantage
- Good communication skills at all levels.
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) to:
(Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for ORF & P/L Commisioning Coordinator (ORF-1)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 25 February 2016. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware that eni will never ask the applicant to pay any fee or appoint any travel agent for the selection process. All communications that ask the applicant to pay any fee or use specific travel agent are fraudulent & scam.