PT. Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient, the company s 114,000 employees achieved sales of more than 18.3 billion euros in 2008, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy”. To face the current business challenges, we require proficient, efficient, and highly motivated individuals for the following positions.
PROJECT MANAGER (PM)
- Degree in Electrical or Industrial Engineering background
- Having 3 – 5 years experience in project management & industrial field
- Able to manage new project and project transfer from overseas in term of industrial process, supply chain and quality
- Having strong knowledge to conduct feasibility study, optimize manufacturing resources and implement manufacturing process
- Monitor industrial performance in order to drive decision making (forecast cost, calculate, calculate profitability, etc)
- Having strong leadership to lead and manage team within outside APOD (Asia Pacific Operating Division), anticipate potential issues, and skill to verify the productivity achieved
- Having good analytical to ensure quality & customer satisfaction on product & processes during transfer.
- The candidate must have good command in English, and knowledge in French is added advantage
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal and analytical skill with ability to work as part of team, fast learning and have positive attitude
- Willing to stay in Batam.
Please send your application, resume, copy of qualifications and recent photograph within 7 days to:
PT Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
Jl. Beringin Lot 04 BIP Muka Kuning – Batam
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org