Sandvik Mining and Construction is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of machinery, cemented-carbide tools, service and technical solutions for the excavation and sizing of rock and minerals in the mining and construction Industries. Annual sales 2008 amounted to about SEK 38,700 M, with approximately 16,800 employees.
PRODUCT SUPPORT SUPERVISOR, UNDERGROUND MINING (BASED IN JAKARTA)
- Develop sales opportunities for aftermarket products
- Provide a broad range of sales, customer service and technical support to customers with the aim that Sandvik products are the preferred equipment of choice
- Partner closely with customers to provide solutions with respect to aftermarket parts, service, tools and consumables and ensure warranty claims are settled
- Proactively inspect customer s equipments and report any deficiencies with parts and service
- Coordinate product trials and testing and actively rectify all technical issues of the products
- Act as a feedback channel between Sandvik and customers to enable continuous improvement approach to customers.
- Update customers with the latest product technology enhancements and developments to obtain better performance and assist with site dissemination of bulletins and alerts of the products.
- Technical school graduate with sales experience in OEM spare parts and consumables to customers
- Preferably with knowledge in heavy underground mining equipment repair and service and the mining industry
- Good understanding of Mine Health and Safety Regulations
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Possess driving license and required to travel to mine sites
Interested applicants please email your full resume, photograph, current/expected salaries, and contact number to: email@example.com