With operation in all over Indonesia, this Multinational Mining and Oil & Gas Company is a significant player in the Mining and Oil & Gas Industry today. Their growth is to be the Indonesia region’s leading Mining and Oil & Gas Company based on an integrity, teamwork and performance. They are seeking excellent candidates to join our expanding multinational operation based within the mining industry. Our client offering fantastic career opportunities, a dynamic working environment and excellent salary packages. They are currently required a qualified, experienced, motivated candidate for the following position:
Manager Coal Project
- Age probably above 35 for sake of experience in the coal industry; needs min 10 years.
- Based in Jakarta but with frequent and extended travel to coal locations.
- Direct report to Chief Representative.
- Self-motivated & self reliant, so doesn’t expect a huge back-up staff.
- Demonstrated experience in finding and assessing coal projects and success in negotiating at least one project.
- Experience in both Kalimantan and Sumatra.
- Previous experience with a multinational.
- Able to communicate well with locals but not part of the local problems.
- Knows and has support from some groups of locals.
- Able to identify and propose workable solutions to local issues.
- Has a network of professional contacts throughout Indonesia in the areas of mining, contracting, legal, financial, geological, logistical, etc.
- Knowledge of Indonesian mining and environmental laws and Indonesian mining concession regulations.
- Degree either in engineering or geology and preferably some financial training.
- Financially / commercially aware/astute.
- Under pressure the person should be articulate in English and should also be able to write clearly in English.
- Capable of presenting a coherent project proposal to all levels of management within the Company.
- Able to travel to and spend time in all locations where these projects are found.
The major competencies must include:
- Hunting down Coal Projects
- Project Assessment
- Project Internal Approval
- Project Negotiation and Development
- Project Integration into Company’s business
Salary and benefits:
Salary and benefits are negotiable.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format) to: email@example.com