We are looking for dynamic, innovative talents to assist in the transformation and development of our patient care areas.
You will participate in, coordinate and lead quality improvement and assurance initiatives for our care delivery frameworks, protocols, processes and systems, as well as in planning for “customer centric” work flows and developing new patient care services.
You will also assist and facilitate in multi-disciplinary projects, work closely with the various stakeholders and partners including government agencies to enhance our care delivery system.
Manager / Assistant Manager / Senior Executive / Executive
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree preferably with Honors (MBA or Healthcare Management Degree preferable for Senior Executive to Manager positions)
- Familiar with hospital/hospitality setting
- Good interpersonal, coordination and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Team and customer oriented
- Clear thinker and analytical
- Independent worker
- Meticulous, systematic and organized
- General Management skills (Work planning, implementation, monitoring, budgeting, operations etc)
- Project and Data Management skills
- Savvy in IT and Statistics
- Negotiation and change management skills
- Experienced and knowledgeable in approaches/tools in the following:
Clinical Quality: e.g. clinical governance, clinical indicators, patient safety, JCI etc.
Service/Organizational Quality: eg service excellence programmes/events, customer feedback management, customer satisfaction surveys, QEHS (ISO, OSHAS), Lean Management etc.
Remuneration will commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
To apply, please send/email your detailed resume stating current and expected salary together with recent passport-size photograph to:
The Human Resource Department
Institute of Mental Health / Woodbridge Hospital
Buangkok Green Medical Park
10 Buangkok View, Singapore 539747