ePROTEA MSC Sdn Bhd incorporated in Year 2000 is a Malaysian-based enterprise software solutions provider, which develops and markets its own intellectual property (IP) solutions for the financial, banking and securities market.
- The Information Security Officer (ISO) is tasked in overseeing overall development, implementation and maintenance of security systems within the organization.
- The ISO will work closely with all levels of the organization to ensure the level of security is in line with the security and organizational risk management policies.
- He/She would coordinate with IT and Application team with regards to technical considerations (user rights/privileges, system access) and thus, ensuring proper implementation and provide on-going support of all security operations.
- Apart from that, the ISO is also responsible to evaluate existing systems and procedures, and subsequently make recommendations for improvements should the need arise.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technology field.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN/TCP/IP Network/Firewall/IPS, Unix system (HP-UX/AIX/Solaris/RHEL) and web/legacy application/network programming is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of penetration testing tools, network tracing tools (WireShark, Ethereal), application and database security is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Have and eye for detail and a no compromise attitude when it comes to matters related to security.
- A strong drive to constantly keep oneself updated with the latest security threats, best practices and issues.
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with a detailed resume stating qualifications, experience, current/expected salary and enclose a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
EPROTEA MSC Sdn Bhd
Level 29, Menara KH,
Jln Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2330 1900
Fax: 03-2330 1901