PT Tanjung Power Indonesia (TPI) is a subsidiary indirectly owned by PT Adaro Energy Tbk and wholly owned subsidiary of PT Adaro Power which owns 65% of TPI and PT EWP Indonesia, a subsidiary directly owned by Korea East-West Power Co Ltd, which owns 35% of TPI. PT Tanjung Power Indonesia will build and operate 2 x 100 MW high technology coal-fired Independent Power Producer (IPP) in Tabalong, South Kalimantan to create maximum value from Indonesia coal. This project is part of our vision to be leading Indonesian mining and energy group as well as continuing our contribution to national development.
We are looking potential candidate to strengthen our team as:
Available Positions: 2
Employment Status: Contract
Work Location: Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan
- Responsible for monitoring and coordinating subcontractor performance on the construction of the power plant project’s electrical facilities and other common electrical facilities to ensure that construction is done as according to specification, design, and schedule as well as to support the electrical engineering construction for auxiliary power.
- Monitor subcontractor’s performance on the construction of the power plant’s Electrical facilities to ensure that construction is done according to design and provide back up for voltage facilities management if needed.
- Identify instrumentation and electrical design issues during the construction of the power plant’s Electrical facilities and to recommend and coordinate action plans to ensure corrective action is taken.
- Monitor and report subcontractor’s construction progress for the power plant’s Electrical facilities to ensure construction is done on the schedule and to recommend corrective actions for any instrumentation, control, and electrical engineering issues.
- Identify potential cost-effective equipment modification that has the potential to improve performance, reliability and safety.
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of instructions regarding the construction of the power plant’s Electrical facilities from Electrical team leader and C&I and E Engineering Manager to ensure construction is done as according to the agreed design.
- Coordinate subcontractor activities regarding the construction of Electrical facilities for the power plant and to monitor the progress and performance of the subcontractors to ensure that the power plant’s Electrical facilities is constructed on schedule and on spec.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Electrical Engineering from reputably University, min GPA 3.00
- Have 3-5 years’ experience in electrical engineering project (project construction or plant maintenance) preferably in power plant projects.
- Good competencies on electrical engineering, project management, technology design, and systems analysis.
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be on contractual basis during the project
- Willing to be located at Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan
Please Register and Apply to Company Website: www.adaro.com