Airswift a Company created from two existing companies trusted worldwide to deliver global workforce solutions to the energy, process and infrastructure industries.
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees in 52 offices worldwide, 6,000 contractors and a candidate database of 500,000, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Currently we are looking for a Local Indonesian for below positions:
Jakarta, Indonesia (North Jakarta Area)
Our Client an Australia’s leading natural health brand, the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. Have achieve this by translating their unrivaled heritage and knowledge into innovative, quality branded healthcare solutions that work. The high quality product, reliable free health advisory services are among the many reasons.
Job Description :
- Assist Management in strategic planning and direction
- Assist Management in ensuring more effective reporting format & process
- Assist Management to translate strategy into action plans and working process
- Facilitate Management to understand and have a good use of management tools (e.g. Plan, Do, Check, Action)
- Facilitate Management in making and execute calendar of event
- Facilitate and advise Management for continuous company review
- Lead projects from Management Review
- Compile reports from each Division for reporting to Board of Director
- Able to collect data from various department
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Experience in Strategic Planning and Operational Procedure min. 5 years
- Excellent skill in Ms. Excel
- Excellent conceptual thinking & analytical skill, detail oriented, good interpersonal & communication skill, and perseverance
If you have the required qualification experience and would like the opportunity to join with us, please email your application in Ms Word format with position title as a subject to: