Verity: Opportunity to join Multinational Mining Company
World Class Opportunity for a World Class Employer
VERITY is a professional Search and Selection company and Recruitment Consultancy formed in Australia and Indonesia in 2007. Our business has been founded by five clear Values; Professional Ethics, Customer Service, Achievement, Teamwork and Life Balance. We integrate these into all we do within our dealings with clients and candidates. Our success has been built upon the recognition that every client and candidate has unique challenges, circumstances and specific needs. Our mission is to identify and address these needs, by working with our clients and candidates to provide customized and innovative approaches and solutions. All of our consultants are skilled and experienced recruitment professionals from the Human Resources and Management professions. Verity has offices in Jakarta and Perth and is represented through alliances in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane.
With operation in all over Indonesia, this Multinational Mining Company is a significant player in the Mining Industry today. Their growth is to be the Indonesia region’s leading Mining Company based on an integrity, teamwork and performance. They are seeking excellent candidates to join our expanding multinational operation based within the mining industry. Our client offering fantastic career opportunities, a dynamic working environment and excellent salary packages. They are currently required a qualified, experienced, motivated candidate for the following positions:
Community Relations Superintendent
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor s Degree in Construction, Engineering (Civil), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
• Required skills: good communication and interpersonal skills, good knowledge of local community’s culture.
• Required language: English.
• At least 10 years of working experience in community relations in remote area.
• Applicants should hold relevant residence status.
• Preferably specializing in Corporate Affairs and Communications or equivalent.
• Full-Time positions available.
Salary and benefits:
Salary and benefits are negotiable.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org