Jurong Shipyard Pte Ltd (JSPL) a subsidiary of Sembcorp Marine, is a leading shipyard offering integrated services and customized solutions in ship repair, shipbuilding, offshore conversion, specialized conversion, rig building and offshore engineering.
With more than 40 years of experience, Jurong Shipyard has earned a reputation as the premier shipyard in the region with a proven track record and strong marine and offshore engineering capabilities.
Human Resource Officer, Administration
* Prepare necessary documentations for employee’s employment, termination, resignation, and retirement
* File, maintain and update employee’s records
* Liaise with government and statutory bodies on pre-employment matters
* Compensation and Benefits Administration
* Administer the annual performance management exercise
* Enforce Company’s regulations and code of conduct in respect of discipline
* Compile and process necessary reports on statistical information for management analysis
* Assist in implementing strategic HR systems to achieve business objective
* Degree from a recognized University, majoring in HRM
* Preferably with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience
* Good working knowledge of Singapore labor law and Employment Act
* Meticulous and well-organized
* Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
* Fresh graduates with a keen interest in HR are welcome to apply
The successful candidate can look forward to challenging growth prospects with the Group. Salary will commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates may email, write or fax in resume, indicating qualification, details of past work experience, present and expected salary and contact numbers to:
Human Resource Manager
Jurong Shipyard Pte Ltd
29 Tanjong Kling Road
Fax : 6261 0738
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only short listed candidates will be notified.