Position: Accounts Officer
Work Location: Kuala Lumpur
Date Posted: 28 March 2009
- Manage accounts payable in accordance with the Company accounting policies.
- Handle general ledgers management.
- Responsible for cash management such as preparing bank reconciliations, repo deposits placement and etc.
- Other accounting related duties as required.
- Possess partial professional accounting qualification or Degree in accounting.
- 4-5 years relevant working experience, preferably with construction sector accounting experience.
- Able to handle full sets of accounting.
- Good knowledge of accounting software and highly proficient in Microsoft Words & Excel.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both spoken and written in English)
- Good attention to details.
- Good team player and able to meet reporting deadlines.
A competitive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate. To find out more about this challenging role and the impressive reward on offer, we invite you to submit your application by post, email or fax enclosing your curriculum vitae, current and expected salaries, and a recent passport sized photograph to the following address:
Leighton India SEA Sdn Bhd
(Attn: HR Administration Manager)
13th Floor, Menara Multi-Purpose, Capital Square
No. 8, Jalan Munshi Abdullah
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: 03-2693 4388
Candidates are encouraged to apply submit application through e-mail.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.