Position: Finance Manager
Work Location: Kuala Lumpur
Application Deadline: 25 March 2009
- Prepare management, financial and cash reporting on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Support the preparation of project management, financial and cash reports at the project level.
- Perform the full spectrum of financial and management accounting functions, with a focus on internal control and financial analysis.
- Ensure the preparation and submission of relevant documents and reports in line with statutory, accounting and taxation requirements.
- Administer budgetary and internal controls, perform variance analysis and reconciliation.
- Manage working capital of the business.
- Liaise with banks with regards to credit and bond facilities for new works as required.
- Bachelor Degree of Accounting or Finance or Professional Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Accountant.
- At least 8-10 years of finance and management accounting experiences.
- Relevant offshore accounting experience with a reputable international company, preferably with multi-country accounting and taxation experience.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting standards and accounting software.
- Proven supervisory/management skills including team formation and mentoring of subordinates.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
A competitive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate. To find out more about this challenging role and the impressive reward on offer, we invite you to submit your application by post, email or fax enclosing your curriculum vitae, current and expected salaries, and a recent passport sized photograph to the following address:
Leighton India SEA Sdn Bhd
(Attn: HR Administration Manager)
13th Floor, Menara Multi-Purpose, Capital Square
No. 8, Jalan Munshi Abdullah
50100 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: 03-2693 4388
Candidates are encouraged to apply submit application through e-mail.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.