WANT TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TREASURY ANALYST (CASH MANAGEMENT)
Qatargas Operating Company has exciting opportunities available for qualified professionals to join our company in the development of the vast North Field in Qatar. Qatargas currently has under development over $20 billion worth of major projects, including the construction of four new Liquefied Natural Gas trains for the production and export of LNG to every corner of the globe.
TREASURY ANALYST (Cash Management)
Qatargas Cash Management Section provides cash management services to the various joint venture companies operated by Qatargas. The main activities of the treasury analyst will be as follows:
- Reconcile forecasts to actual bank activity and investigate variances internally as well as externally with banks.
- Prepare fund transfers to ensure all company accounts are adequately funded to meet scheduled payments.
- Assess surplus cash available for investments and distribution to shareholders.
- Place funds on short term investments with approved counterparties.
- Handle opening/closing bank accounts and general bank account administration as per company P&P as well as establishing investment relationship accounts with various counterparties.
- Participate in treasury system design set up for new companies when required.
- update of cash management P&Ps as well as develop new ones if necessary.
- Able to read and comprehend legal documents such as Joint venture and Accounts Agreements that govern the operation of the companies assigned.
- Assist with managing short term liquidity requirement through external funding if needed.
- Supervise and assist in training and developing new/existing staff.
- Regular communication with banks for funding, investigations, investments etc.
Qatargas offers a secure expatriate lifestyle in an international community with educational, medical and recreational facilities, competitive tax-free salaries, a full range of benefits, including family or bachelor housing, furnishings and generous paid annual vacation back to your country of origin.
Recruitment is being carried out by Uzma Engineering Sdn Bhd. Reply with detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
68 & 70, Fraser Business Park,
Jalan Metro Pudu 2,
55200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
For more Information about Qatargas, the expatriate community, benefits and Qatar in general, visit www.qatargas.com