The INTI Education Group, which recently became part of the Laureate International Universities network, is a home grown entity, which has a dynamic and rapidly growing global footprint. Our network has a presence in 20 countries, with 42 accredited institutions, serving over 500,000 students.
We are growing with great momentum, and seek suitable candidates who can work with us as we move into high gear. As part of the Laureate network, we offer unparalleled opportunities for growth, shared knowledge, resources and best practices. We are now looking for passionate and committed individuals to be part of the INTI team.
BASED IN MALAYSIA
- ASSOCIATE PROFESSORS
- SENIOR LECTURERS
- Candidates MUST possess a PhD in the specialized field or an equivalent qualification
- Candidates MUST have the ability to supervise and guide a group of junior academic staff in research
- Proven track records in research and publications
- Teaching and supervision experience at post-graduate studies
- Candidates with professional qualifications would have an added advantage
- Candidates with experience in consultancy, development and commercialization would have an added advantage
- Those with Masters’ Degree are also encouraged to apply
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION:
Accounting, Actuarial Science (Actuarial Studies/ Contingencies/ Modeling,/Analysis), Auditing, Anthropology /Sociology, Biochemistry, Biology, Business Information Technology, Business Statistics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Power Electronics / Control / Microprocessor), English, Economics, Finance, Financial Planning, Genetics, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Law, Logistics, Mathematics, Molecular Biology, Mass Communication (Advertising/Journalism/Public Relations), Medical and Laboratory Technology, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Network and Mobile Computing, Physics, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Quantity Surveying, Quality Management, Research Methodology, Statistics, Taxation.
Please submit your application with complete resume and transcripts before November 30, 2009 to:
Indonesia Correspondence Address:
HRD OF INTI COLLEGE INDONESIA,
JI. Arjuna Utara No. 35, Durikepa, Kebon Jeruk, Jakarta Barat, 11510
Malaysia Correspondence Address:
INTI UNIVERSITY COLLEGE,
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE
Persiaran Perdana BBN, Putra Nilai, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus.
For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.newinti.edu.my
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.