Service Quality (SQ) Centre Pte Ltd is an international management consulting and training company, with offices located in Singapore , Malaysia , Indonesia and China . Founded by Singapore Airlines & SPRING Singapore in 1990, we are proud to have played a vital role in assisting over 800 organisations locally and from 18 other countries around the world, in their journey towards corporate excellence.
We partner clients to create Service Quality and Innovation solutions that help them create customer value and develop a culture that is customer focused and innovative. We enable them to adapt and gain a competitive edge to meet the challenges of the global marketplace in the changing knowledge-based economy.
We have several exciting career opportunities awaiting you in our newly opened Hospitality School in Beijing :
Trainer (based in Beijing)
The successful candidate will deliver training programmes that enhance participants’ knowledge in soft skills and guide them towards the achievement of service excellence. Examples of soft skill training include service quality, mindset, teambuilding and innovation programmes.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in airline industry as a cabin crew. Candidates with extensive training experience in hospitality or service-related environment will also be considered
- Candidate with stand-up training experience will have added advantage
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin are essential qualities
- Excellent communication, interaction and facilitation skills
- Pleasant and warm personality, with excellent ability to engage participants in the training programme
- High degree of drive and passion for stand-up training
SQ Centre is your starting point for seeking an exciting and challenging career; an opportunity to stretch your skills in ways that are rewarding to your career growth. If you relish taking up this exciting and challenging role, please email your detailed resume to:
Manager, Human Resource & Admin
Service Quality (SQ) Centre Pte Ltd
Email : email@example.com
(We regret that only shorlisted candidates will be notified)