Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries.
Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees in 52 offices worldwide, 6,000 contractors and a candidate database of 500,000, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled. Airswift works with 100% of the world’s supermajors and is ideally placed to be the global leader of workforce solutions to the Energy, Process and Infrastructure industries.
Currently we are looking quality candidate for below positions:
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – ENERGY, PROCESS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Recruitment Team in Indonesia as a Senior Consultant. In Indonesia we have an experienced and established team that is well networked with a strong presence. With supportive management and a portfolio of Global Clients in the Chemical or Downstream domain this role will work across those clients and prospective clients by targeting and developing new business.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Recruitment Manager and Business Development Manager to ensure the seamless development of client relationships and ensure the successful placement of professionals.
The role of the Senior Recruitment Consultant requires a high quality consultative resourcing solution to a range of clients and candidates primarily across the APAC region. These solutions will be provided to both existing clients and through the consistent development and pursuit of new business.
- Deliver Recruitment Solutions within your assigned sector across the APAC Region
- Manage the end-to-end 360 recruitment cycle including fusing recruitment strategies with regional business strategies to ensure optimal organizational efficiency thus maximizing GP generation
- Actively establish pathways to new accounts by planning and organizing your daily work schedule
- Provide accurate monthly forecasting on all recruitment activities
- Responsible to develop and build strong networks within your assigned disciplines focusing on Airswift’s key assisting accounts and developing new accounts
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the recruitment or HR Industry
- 360 recruitment / business development / end to end sales experience
- Technical recruitment experience within Energy, Process and Infrastructure
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Similar work experience across APAC is highly desirable
If you have the required qualification experience and would like the opportunity to join with us, please email your application with Position title as a subject to: email@example.com