TECHNIP is a leading provider of Engineering, Technologies and Construction services for oil and gas, petrochemical and other industries; with its 22,000 people worldwide and annual revenues of almost 7 billion euros. TECHNIP has been ranked by American Engineering Weekly in its 2007 list of “Top 225 International Contractors” as 1st for the World Industrial / Petroleum Market.
In Asia-Pacific, Technip has been present for more than 20 years. As part of its expansion in Asia-Pacific, Technip established a subsidiary in Indonesia: PT. Technip Indonesia (PTTI), which services the Indonesian Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and General Industrial sectors. PTTI covers offshore and onshore field development, gas processing and liquefaction, refining and onshore pipelines. In non-oil sectors, PTTI covers fertilizers, chemicals, cement, life sciences, power generation and other growth market industries.
As part of our business expansion in Indonesia, we are seeking highly qualified professionals to fill in position listed below:
SENIOR PIPELINE ENGINEER – JAKARTA
- Shall have a minimum of 15 years working experience in Oil and gas Industry for Offshore and Onshore projects.
- Shall have a n Engineering Degree (or recognized equivalent).
- Should be familiar with International Codes and Standards and common industry practices for design of subsea pipelines, risers and associated facilities.
- Should have working experience in various pipeline engineering design activities, including:
- Pipeline and riser mechanical design such as thickness, stability, expansion, spanning, collapse, etc. Pipeline, riser and spool stress analysis.
- Have a working knowledge of offshore construction and equipment.
- Shall have experience in preparation of MTO s, Cost Estimates, schedules, material and equipment specifications and data sheets.
- Shall be Computer literate, i.e. shall be able to work on MS Office or equivalent. Experience in the use of AutoPIPE software is preferred. Experience in the use of industry standard software packages would also be an advantage.
- Shall possess good communication skills in English language. Previous experience as a Team Leader and Good Team Player, and the ability to work with minimum supervision would be an added advantage.
Interested applicants should submit the application letter and CV to email@example.com with detailed resume and recent photograph; and put the “SR Pipeline Engineer” on the subject email.