Leighton Contractors Indonesia is an operating division of Leighton International Limited. It is an important part of a company that spans the area between Indonesia and the Arabian Gulf countries and includes operations in Malaysia, Singapore and India. In line with Leighton International Limited s overall growth strategy, Leighton Contractors Indonesia has expanded its mining operations and continues to build its civil engineering business. We have an immediate opening for the position:
Port and Logistic Supervisor Leighton
- Supervise all loading / unloading duties at the various ports.
- Coordinate with other supervisors for truck transport, forklifts, cranes and loaders.
- Coordinate with procurement to effectively plan proposed deliveries through the Port Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language: English.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the same role or logistic area.
- Applicants should hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably specializing in Logistics or equivalent.
- 4 Full-Time positions available.
Work Location: Haju, Kalimantan Tengah
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume the following not later than May 3rd, 2009 to: firstname.lastname@example.org