United Bunkering & Trading (HK) Limited is a leading bunker trading house, operating in Asia Pacific and worldwide, with its headquarters located in Singapore. UBT has enjoyed tremendous growth since its incorporation in 2001 and we are in the midst of expansion.
Human capital is a key resource in achieving our strategic goals and objectives. At UBT, we place great emphasis on recruiting and developing our officers. We are currently looking for energetic and dynamic individuals to join us. Our Office is currently located at Times Square, Causeway Bay.
Marine Fuel – Sales Executive
Job Scope – Responsibilities
Reporting to the Senior Trader, the incumbent will actively be involved with the Daily Trading activities of the company and work alongside with his/her colleagues to ensure that the Goals & Objectives of the Group are met.
A good trader is expected to be a Highly Driven individual with Outgoing Personality & Strong business acumen, together with the ability to bring in New Clients for the Company.
He/she should be work conscientious and constantly alert on market changes, Global Oil price fluctuations and developments around our business associates.
- Intensive In House Training in Sales, Oil Trading & Shipping Technicalities
- International Exposure with Global Affiliates
- Attractive Remuneration Package commensurate with Performance, Qualifications & Experience
- Opportunity to be expatriated to an overseas office
- 5-day work
- University Graduate or Diploma Holder – preferably in Business, Shipping, Economics, Finance and Related Disciplines
- Experience in Sales, Trading and/or Shipping will be a strong advantage
- Possess Strong Interpersonal, Communication & Analytical skills
- Ability to work under Pressure at any hour
- Result Oriented and a Team Player
- Fluency in English and Putonghua are mandatory
- Fluency in foreign languages will be highly preferred, for e.g. Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Thai, Japanese, Korean and Indian Dialects
- Genuine interest in meeting people of all races & nationalities
- Willing to travel on short business trips
The following information should be clearly stated in your resume
- Personal details
- Academic Achievements & Extra Curricula Records
- Current and all previous job scope / responsibilities
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Optional – A Brief write up of yourself of not more than 2 pages covering topics: “ Who Am I as a Person, My Life Challenges, What I Want to Achieve in the Next 3, 5, 10 years’ time (personally and career wise).
Interested applicants please send your FULL RESUME with a COVER LETTER to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.