As part of the Royal Dutch/Shell Group (Shell), one of the world”s leading oil and gas companies, Shell Indonesia shares a rich history with Indonesia that reaches back over 100 years. PT. Shell Indonesia with major operation in downstream business at the moment manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. Shell Indonesia is also seriously looking at oil and gas exploration opportunities and plan to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
1. Job Title: Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
- Accountable for safetyon cost and schedule delivery and assurance for Monas project execution and construction activities.
- Engage work scope all contract holders to ensure the construction work plan and their scopes are aligned and that execution proceeds in line with agreed scope.
- Manage and resolve construction and interface issues or conflicts as they arise.
- Interface with operations for seamless HSSE, commissioning, and handover operations.
- Drive Total Quality System performance .
- Responsible for the development and ongoing improvement of preferred construction contractor relationships as it relates to project construction.
- Delivering on site construction quality, cost and schedule targets against agreed performance measures.
- Identifying and implementing cost and schedule reduction initiatives without compromising HSSE, technical integrity or quality.
- Work closely with other functional groups to deliver specific Project goals.
- Demonstrate strong support for team and corporate values of Shell’s HSSE and General Business Policies.
- Degree in Engineering (Instrumentation or Electrical Engineer) or equivalent education
- 8 Years related experience mix both site and office project related.
- Field Instrumentation expertise
- Control Measurement & Automation and Safeguarding Systems
- Project Delivery – Work Planning – Resource & Schedule Management
- Instrumentation and Electrical engineering knowledge
- Sound knowledge of Distributed Control Systems, Piping & Instrumentation Diagram Control, process control etc.
- Sound awareness in project governess process, cost estimations and computer applications such as excel
- Lead / steer and managing EPC Contractor”s Discipline Engineers
2. Job Title: Supply & Distribution HSSE Advisor
- Primary focus areas include providing 1) Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Health, Safety & Environment 2) Accountability on providing HSSE Assurance to the Supply & • Distribution Management 3) Facilitating HSSE Training to support line in the competence mgt of Shell and Contract staff
- Scope of S&D business includes Petroleum Storage Terminal Operations, Primary Transport (Road/Marine/Pipeline), Road & Marine Secondary Transport
- Manage the delivery of targets in the areas of HSSE performance, cost reduction, process improvement and standardization.
- Upkeep live HSSE-MS/HSSE plan/HEMP (Hazards & Effects Mgt Process) and promote Chronic Un-ease/ H&M (Hearts & Mind) culture to achieve sustainable development goals and HSSE excellence.
- Support cluster and regional network best practice across the portfolio.
- Develop operational and technical staff by participation in Regional and Global projects and in conjunction with the East HSSE Manager
- Accountable for giving professional and timely HSSE advice and risk-based assurance aligned with Shell Global HSSE Standards and assist Business in maintaining a pro-active Generative HSSE culture to achieve Goal Zero- supporting Shell Group”s aspiration of No Harm to People which includes Shell”s staff, Contract staff and its neighbors as a result of its business activities
- Assist S&D line to establish realistic and risk-based HSSE targets
- Provide HSSE expertise & conduct training relevant to routine HSSE activities e.g., MOC (Mgt of Change), PTW (Permit-to-Work), HSSE Self-Assurance LoD1 (Line-of-Defense 1) , etc.
- Assisting line in Incident Investigation and provide expertise to analyse incident trends and learnings
- Provide assistance in HEMP development (A system for identifying Hazards in operations and putting in risk-based controls and recovery barriers) and necessary assurance on its effective implementation through LoD1 independent HSSE assurance
- HSSE-MS compliance and follow-up with contractors. Participation in RT (Road Transport) & Project contractor appraisals (Green Banding), audits and follow-ups.
- Assist S&D line in developing and monitoring SP Plan as per HSSE-CF requirements.
- Providing expertise in managing environmental issues and reporting as per HSSE-CF (Control Framework) requirements e.g., Waste management, effluent water quality and air emissions monitoring including any requirements (Local legislative/Group) pertaining to soil and groundwater investigations/remediation.
- Assist S&D line in the implementation of the Chronic Un-ease/Hearts &Minds Culture for Shell staff and Contractors.
- Accredited to deliver GPTW (Global Permit-to-Work) training and accreditation for local Permit Issuer and Lead Permit Issuer.
- Jointly with Business Line liaising with MTA (Marine Tech Advisor) to effectively manage Maritime Risks
- Contribute to and coordinate Security Risk Assessment for Facilities and RT Operations.
- Support line management in applications and maintenance of local license to operate permits and follow-up.
3. Job Title: South East Asia Security Manager
- Coordinating the provision of security support to all business activities in the region,including upstream and downstream operations and all supporting functions as required.
- Ensuring that the risks posed from terrorism, armed conflict, violent and organized crime, activism, civil unrest and commercial espionage in the region are brought to senior management attention with appropriate advice on mitigation.
- Provision of Maritime Security advice to businesses operating in the East Asia region, in particular the South China Sea and waters around Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines.
- Establishing effective Information Security protocols and managing Information Risk Control Measures relative to the threat.
- Overseeing and implementing the Group Security Standards and ensuring business compliance with all protocols and procedures.
- Timely and effective response to security incidents and ensuring corrective action is implemented.
- Providing annual assurance that all Government and Industry security compliance obligations are met.
- Establishing and maintaining an appropriate network of security and intelligence contacts in government, business and with commercial security providers.
- Managing travelers, visitors and expatriate security arrangements.
- Ensuring all operations are conducted within the guidelines of the Company General Business Principles and the Voluntary Principles on Security and Human Rights (VPSHR).
- A high caliber security professional with 5 – 10 years relevant commercial security management experience.
- Detailed knowledge of Maritime Security issues in the region. ISPS Code Qualifications are desirable.
- Experience in Information Risk Management.
- A good network of contacts throughout Government, oil and energy industries and the commercial security environment.
- Ability to manage, lead and motivate employees with security responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English and Bahasa.
- Must be capable of producing high-quality written reports and security briefs.
- Analytical ability and sound judgment.
- A motivated individual with high levels of energy, excellent team working skills, a positive attitude, and when required, be prepared to stretch personal and business goals.
- Ability to operate effectively within a multicultural environment.
4. Job Title : Marketing Manager, Commercial Fuels
This role will lead & support strategic fuels marketing initiatives for both Direct and Indirect Channel for Commercial Fuels Indonesia, Support business development efforts and sales improvement projects, particularly in the area of developing and launching new Customer Value Propositions, lead generation process, RTM/indirect strategy development, identifying new growth envelopes to drive business growth for Indonesia.
Position involves co-ordination and leadership of small virtual teams (local,regional & global) and will also play a supervisory role for contract staff (if required)
- Minimum 5-8 years working experience in Marketing and/or Business Development B2B for Oil and Gas, Mining, Power or Manufacturing sector
- Minimum Graduate with honours or Post-Graduate MBA holder in Business, Economics or Engineering
- Experienced in consultancy, working across matrix organizations, across different countries would be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills – both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Self-starting, able to operate with virtual/minimal supervision
- Strong leadership/interpersonal/commercial acumen, proven ability to influence indirect/virtual teams
- Proven project management, co-ordination of project teams, accountability for delivery within agreed deadlines
- Strategic capacity, proven analytical skills, experience in financial/analytical decision making
- Understanding of Fuels Supply Chain and Oil and Gas industry developments for Indonesia
5. Job Title: HSSE Advisor
As part of Shell”s Project team for the construction of the Lubricant Oil Blending Plant heading towards the execution phase we seek an HSSE support for the local Indonesian Project Team to ensure compliance to Shell Group HSSE requirements, local HSSE legislations and other applicable requirements. This role will cover the all aspects from total implementation of strategy into a tender document for Engineering Procurement and Construction to execution and into commissioning. In a later stage during the construction and preparation of the operational organization, it”s expected to support the newly to be formed Operation team in the HSSE System development, set-up, training and implementation.
- To ensure full compliance with Shell Group HSSE requirements, Shell Lubricants HSSE requirements and all applicable local HSSE legal requirements in the Indonesia Greenfield project;
- Maintain a “live” HSSE Management System to ensure systems are in place to manage HSSE risks to ALARP to achieve continuous improvement;
- Provide HSSE support to local project team in the implementation of HSSE&SP policies, standards and initiatives such as Hearts and Minds, HSSE Golden Rules, Life Saving Rules etc to raise and enhance the HSSE culture of the workplace, including contractors;
- Implement HSSE plans and regularly monitor, evaluate and accurately report performance back to relevant stakeholders;
- Identify key HSSE risks in the Project and provide specialist support and advice on any elements of the HSSE-MS, to address the gaps and proactively manage risks;
- Develop and implement HSSE training programs to raise awareness and transfer best practices amongst staff and contractor, provide HSSE induction training for new employees, and other HSSE training of HSSE critical processes;
- Conduct training to build HSSE competency for all HSSE critical positions with gap closure plans in place,
- Ensure prompt reporting and facilitate in the investigation of all incidents, check that all identified gaps are properly closed out and timely communication of all learning from incidents to relevant stakeholders;
- Carry out regular site safety inspections walks and participate in HSSE audits
- Ensure all channels of HSSE communication are conducted effectively on site, such as Toolbox meetings and organizing and participating in HSSE meetings.
- To verify and enforce contractor management system are in place and operational;
- Ensure the permit to work system (execution-,commissioning- and operation phases) and MOC are in place and effectively implemented;
- Develop and ensure robustness of Emergency Response Plans, Medical ERPs and Business Continuity Plans through regular drills.
- University degree in Safety, Engineering or Commercial Discipline.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years proven experience in HSSE management field, mainly construction and preferably commissioning. Experience in the oil- and Gas is an advantage.
- Independent , leadership skill, can work with minimum supervision
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good in computer skill
6. Job Title: Project Accountant & Cost Control
This person will play a key role in ensuring project expenditures and funds are controlled, tracked and reported accurately and in a timely manner.
Key activities :
- Project cost monitoring and reporting. This covers actual expenditures vs. budget, outstanding commitments, value of work done,and latest estimates. To provide cost status info to the project manager, Business Opportunity Manager and other stakeholder.
- Project opex and capex summary reporting. A summary report needs to be prepared and sent out to reflect the spending and analysis monthly.
- Accruals monitoring. Based on commitments and expenditures, arrange for any accrual requirements and ensure that these are properly posted monthly/quarterly/annually.
- Payment monitoring. Track payments to vendors to ensure that payments are made on time, neither too late nor too early, to prevent any financial or relationship issues with key suppliers and contractors. Where required, prepare supporting documents for any Forex payments.
- Project funding. Work with Treasury to ensure funding for the project is arranged on a timely basis.
- Accounting of project to fixed assets. Monitor that completed project costs are properly and in timely way transferred to fixed assets in the system.
- Support Monthly Lubricant Supply Chain Division reporting as required
- Make sure the cost structure can meet project cost management requirements.
- Monitor costs of IT project team and pre-operation team.
- Cash Flow Forecast – Based on project development, working together with Finance Operation (FO) to issue weekly cash flow forecast, to make sure sufficient funding for operation.
- Country coordination for the delivery of statutory annual financial statement:
- Support Deputy Controller in the co-ordination of the external audits,FO & Project team and ensuring client assisted packs and communicated and deliverables delivered timely.
- Review both Group and Statutory reports and provide statutory reporting expertise (including treatment and all disclosures).
- Support arrangement on audit adjustment recording with FO and Project Team
- Local support for Balance Sheet Review
- Support Deputy Controller on the review quarterly financial review and commentaries on major variances.
- Work closely with FO in provision of the required monthly results analysis.
- Co-ordinates the period end closing timelines with FO and ensuring period end close runs and efficient and effectively as possible.
- Active member of SAP Deployment team, as one of Super User for Finance
- Degree in the areas of Business, Finance or Accounting and/or MBA and/or professional certification(s) preferred with 5-6 years experience
- Strong motivation in maintaining technical expertise in the field of accounting policy to ensure constant updates to knowledge on changes in the accounting standards and policies
- Strong technical knowledge, analytical skills and experience to provide quality financial information to project team and regional stakeholders.
- Highly disciplined in meeting deadlines and ability to deliver results under pressure
- Team work focused to deliver results and meeting project needs
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with local teams and virtual team in Finance Operations and relevant stakeholders at Group level
- Ability to translate global project control framework into local context
- SAP knowledge and controls experience would be useful
- Ability to work effectively with different cultures in a Diversity & Inclusiveness compliant manner
7. Terminal Operation Supervisor
- Operate at the correct standards in a team that provides receipt, storage and loading operations and takes care of calling-out maintenance and supply of product under existing agreements
- Ensure the customers always safely receive the right product
- Comply and enforce HSSE standards and procedures including Personal Protective Equipment requirements
- Take corrective action when contractors, crews or personnel do not obey rules
- Product Handling and control: Recognizes oil products to be in line with specifications, applies terminal handling and product transfer procedures, and applies product control and measurement, including daily tank and meter reconciliation
- Manage Ship To Shore Operations: Applies cargo administration, Loads/discharges vessels, manages and maintains port/jetty and applies port/jetty HSSE
- Tank farm: Tank dipping and sampling, water draining, cleaning
- Permit to work system; confined space entry, control of electrostatic hazards and working at heights
- Fuel additive handling and dosing, product testing and quality control
- Fire fighting, emergency response/oil spill management
- Ensure availability of equipment to target requirement levels. Acts as trouble-shooter when systems fail
- Residing in the relevant city / willing to be relocated there
- Bulk terminal operations experience desired.
- Good communication, management and leadership skills required.
- Ability to respond appropriately to emergency situation is essential
- Graduate in Engineering is preferred.
- Ability to respond appropriately to immediate situations/emergency would be essential
- Working knowledge of fleet operations.
- Good leadership and team building skills
- Good written and communication skills
To apply, please visit www.shell.com/careers -> Job Search & Apply -> Indonesia