Through drive and support from its staff, PETRONAS, in its short history, has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974, PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has established a global footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts among its 30,000 strong workforce people of 28 nationalities.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with SKK MIGAS, PETRONAS CARIGALI Indonesia Operation is looking for some position below to support our development project
Head of Transport & Formalities Management
Plan, strategize and manage the execution of long term planning and providing front end logistics supports for marine and aviation, freight forwarding and third party inspection services, statutory management for PCINO drilling, development and production, to achieve timely execution and completion of PCINO’s business requirements.
- Minimum Degree Holder
- Professional qualification in Supply Chain Management, Logistics is an added advantage
- Minimum of 14 years of experience with 8 years in Oil & Gas Industry
- Understanding of E&P Business and possess technical awareness in operations is an added advantage.
- Having competency in managing marine, aviation operations and formalities.
- Having competency in communicating, interpreting and champion the execution of the objectives and provisions of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies.
Those who have close qualifications above are encouraged to send your updated CV to:
Please put position title as the email subject.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
(Please keep attachment to less than 300kb).