ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: FSN-40/2014
The U.S. Embassy in Jakarta has a vacancy for a Maintenance Supervisor, FSN-8 (Rp. 116, 373,611 —per annum full performance starting salary).
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
The holds position as supervisor for team, preventive maintenance team, and Pre-occupancy check team. She/he serves as supervisor to oversee all contracted projects in South or Central Jakarta Property Portfolio, supervises maintenance and repair operation for all HVAC equipment in USG properties, both offices and residential. Schedules and coordinates routine maintenance operations of 6 (six) in-house HVAC and appliances tradesmen. Schedules and coordinate Preventive Maintenance and Pre-Occupancy Check Operations of 8 (eight) in-house tradesmen serving in total of 200 residential properties. Supervises and involves in post HYAC maintenance and repair issues, includes all type of air conditioners, heat pumps, cooling tower equipment, air handling units, central chiller systems and BAS (Building Automation System) equipment. Designated as “Mission Critical” staff, stands duty during all Mission closures and high security threat condition.
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanic, or Civil and Structural) is required.
- Must have at least five years of working experience as journeymen it-, Various FIVAC and appliances system and general building maintenance and repair, with 2 years extensive administrative supervisory experience are required.
- Level 3 (Good working knowledge) in English and Level 4 (Fluent, in Bahasa Indonesia are required Language proficiency will be tested. If you have taken a TOEIC 01, TOER test administered by ETS within 6 months, please attach the certificate.
- Advance knowledge of HVAC system to include all type of air conditions system (split, cassette, root top, etc.), heat pumps, cooling tower equipment, and air handling unit, central chiller system, and BAS equipment. Advance knowledge in appliance maintenance and repair to include various type and brand of washer, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, stoves, heaters, etc. Knowledge of preventive maintenance scheduling, building maintenance, and project management.
- Capable of effectively supervise workers on separate job sites performing variety of duties, both in house and contracted. Must be able to use the office applications and able to do email correspondence, memo and reports.
- Must have valid driver license (SIM A) – A copy must be attached to applications, driving skill will be tested.
Closing date for this position: April 21, 2014 at 04.00 PM Jakarta Time
Please send your application to:
Human Resources Office – U.S. Embassy Jakarta
Gedung Sarana Jaya, Jalan Budi Kemuliaan 1/1
Jakarta 10110 (please put the position on the left side of your envelope) or email to: JKTrecruitment@state.gov (max. 500kb)
The U.S. Mission in Indonesia provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment.