Innovation, Internationality, Performance
The Linde Group is the world’s leading gases and engineering company with around 55,000 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2012 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 13.2 bn. The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. Linde is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
PT Linde Indonesia, a member of The Linde Group is expanding business aggressively and offering challenges for high potential talents in the following positions:
Production Engineer – Cilegon Based
- Implement the best operating practices, standards, processes and specifications to make sure all ASU production facilities run effectively, in terms of safety, and quality,
- Train the plant operating personnel for the ASU plant/equipment principles operations and control strategy.
- Identify the improvement opportunities in ASU plant operations aspect for safe operations, high level of equipment efficiency and reliability, Conduct investigation for any ASU plant trouble within the plant area responsibility to identify the root cause of the problems.
- Qualified degree of Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical / Instrumentation with experience at least 3 years in related industry
- Practical knowledge and skill in applying Hazard Analysis and Operability Study (HAZOP) techniques, performing Risk Assessment and managing a loss prevention program.
- Excellent engineering knowledge of design, modem Instrumentation and control, electrical and machinery principles, and understanding of process production and operation management.
- Excellent knowledge of thermodynamic principles, machinery and electrical equipment and advanced engineering calculation and principles.
Candidate shall apply within April 19, 2014: