Santos is an Australian-based oil and gas exploration and production company with high quality assets and projects throughout Australia and the Asia–Pacific region. In support of our growing Indonesian business we are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following position:
Maintenance Supervisor (Code: MS)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly capable Maintenance Supervisor to work in the Operations Team in Santos Oyong Facility. As the Maintenance Supervisor in Santos Indonesia you will have responsibility for leadership of all maintenance work.
This is a wide ranging role; As Maintenance Supervisor, you will be reporting to Oyong Production Superintendent, and will be based in Oyong Field. Major responsibility of your role will be for supervising and leading a Maintenance Team to run day to day of all maintenance activities to ensure facility availability & reliability of all plant and equipment. Responsible for ensuring all main utilities, machineries, gas turbine compressor and production equipment ensuring maximum operational availability in order to support the continuity of production operations in compliance with Operation Departments KPI Targets in the implementation of Asset Integrity Program, implementing of Safety Critical Maintenance Plan and the implementation of Maintenance Program.
Your key accountabilities including:
- Environment, Health and Safety: Actively support Santos commitment to Environment, Health and Safety including adopting and promoting personal work practices and procedures in accordance with Santos Environment, Health and Safety Management System (EHSMS) standards.
- Specific environmental, health and safety responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Demonstrate safe work practices and procedures in accordance with SKK Migas and Santos EHSMS and safety policies; proactively manage and reduce office waste, power consumption and effectively promote environmental friendly practices in your work area: and proactively eliminate or report workplace hazards, taking part in toolbox meetings, safety drills and other activities; and supporting the work of safety representatives and committees; encourage maintenance personnel to be proactive for submitting quality hazard observation card.
- Responsible for planning and implementing of all routine and corrective maintenance activities and ensuring safe and efficient work practice.
- Provide technical advice on specific technical aspects pertinent to the maintenance of platform systems and equipment.
- Ensure immediate corrective action is taken to maximise production availability within the constraint on safety and take whatever executive action is necessary to achieve this.
- Supervise Maintenance Team in daily maintenance activities; perform daily computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) through the electronic recording/reporting in a standard format, correct entry of data and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate closely with the Production Supervisor and Marine Supervisor to carefully plan and interface all maintenance activities related to production and marine equipment and essential services to ensure optimum timing and minimal impact on achieving daily production targets.
Experience & Attributes:
- A degree in Mechanical or equivalent with at least 10 years experiences in oil and gas production with supervision background.
- Has good knowledge of oil and gas production operations and maintenance
- Have a solid knowledge and experience on turbine and gas compression, rotating equipment.
- Mastering English language oral and written.
- Has proven leadership skills.
- Has developed sufficient computer knowledge and can with operate Microsoft Office and electronic maintenance systems.
- Understands predictive maintenance processes and is able to implement same.
- Has Ability to lead a team.
- Has good communication skill with superiors, peers and subordinates.
Santos provides a market competitive remuneration strategy and employee benefits, and also offers excellent professional development opportunities.
If you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 20 December 2013 and note the title of the role you are applying for.
Candidates will be evaluated based on assessment of their skills, knowledge, experience and relevant qualifications in accordance with the requirements of the role. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.