Discovery Reports Limited is a leading international media firm specializing in the production of special country supplements for Asia’s leading English language newspaper, The South China Morning Post. These special reports are read by key global business leaders and professionals, providing an important source of information for the Asian business community. Through our special reports we provide the links between international companies and Asia by exposing them and promoting their businesses in the Asian region.
Discovery Reports Limited is seeking professional and highly motivated individuals willing to travel globally and able to interview and negotiate with key decision makers. Individuals will experience living and working in different countries every three and half months.
International Sales Correspondent
• Travel the world performing both advertising sales and promotional journalism
• Meet and interview the CEO’s and Managing Directors of a country’s leading companies and write corporate profile on them
• Negotiate, pitch and sell advertorial spaces to key decision makers in different sectors and industries of a country.
• Conduct market research and analyze companies for possible target markets.
• Gain a thorough understanding of current economic issues, business trends, and companies a country
• Direct and lead strategizing sessions and presentations with team members.
Requirements & Skills:
• Must be able to travel eleven months out of the year around the world. The country projects changes every three and half months.
• Prior sales experience is necessary and must be professional, persistent and be able to negotiate at the highest corporate level.
• Previous marketing or public relations experience with a proven track record.
• Excellent market research skills and analytical knowledge of companies, global markets, and general economics.
• Must be highly motivated, disciplined, flexible, and show leadership skills.
• University Degree is required.
• Minimum 2 years corporate working experience.
• Must have either European Union or U.S. Passport.
• Salary package includes a Base Salary, Commissions on Sales, and Performance Bonuses.
• Business travel expenses such as apartments / hotels, flights, logistics, and allowances are provided by the company.
• International Health Insurance
Please email a Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org