Front Office Manager
Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi, managed by Shangri-La will be opening in summer 2009. In view of this, we are looking for a Front Office Manager to be part of the pre-opening team. She/he will be drive all activities through implementing company standards and programs designed. Provides supervision, training, direction and leadership to Front Office staff. Ensures rooms up selling and reviews future reservations/occupancy to maximize rooms’ yield. Participates in preparing budget for Rooms Division and monitoring expenses.
Key Job Requirements:
- University degree or diploma in hotel management and an experience of hotel opening
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position in a 5* hotel
- Strong leadership skills, training skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, spoken Arabic is an advantage
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office, Opera and Fidelio system