Flight Attendant (Hong Kong Base)
At Cathay Pacific Airways, we pride ourselves on providing ‘Service Straight From the Heart’ to our valued customers. With our aim to make Cathay Pacific the ‘world’s best airline’ and to support the company’s operational needs, we invite committed and enthusiastic individuals to join our professional team of Flight Attendants.
- Carry out in-flight safety and security procedures
- Provide excellent customer service which exceeds passengers’ expectations
- Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
- Citizen of Indonesia
- Minimum age of 18
- High school graduate or above
- Fluent in speaking and reading English and Bahasa Indonesia. A third language is preferable.
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive and customer-oriented attitude.
- Previous experience in the service industry is preferable.
- A minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
To apply, qualified applicants can email your resume in English, titled “Indonesia Recruitment – (applicant’s name)” to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 April 2011, clearly stating:
- Your contact details (Full name, telephone contact, permanent home address and email address)
- Your passport and Indonesian Identity Card numbers
- Your academic qualifications, stating the grade in English obtained in the high school certificate
- Your work experience
Interviews will be conducted in Jakarta in mid of May 2011.
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Flexible work schedule
- Flying/Ground Duty Allowance and Outport Per Diems
- 21 days’ annual leave
- Staff and family confessional travel benefits
- Medical coverage
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by jab applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com