THE POWER OF HUMANITY
Australian Red Cross (ARC) is currently seeking Deputy Country Manager to provide high level professional support to the Country Manager, Indonesia. The Deputy Country Manager will be based on Jakarta, with travel to Eastern Indonesia.
- Experience of working as Technical Assistance in organizational development Within Indonesian organizations
- Experience of working with international organizations and interacting with people from a variety of cultures and backgrounds
- 20 years of experience in the similar field with strong analytical, strategic, communication skill and have a good relationship with government people
- An advantage would be previous experience of working with the Indonesian or other Red Cross/Red Crescent societies
- Fluent in English and Indonesian
- Formal qualifications at a Degree level in a related discipline will be well regarded
- High level computer proficiency, especially in word processing and spreadsheets, Microsoft Outlook
Submission of applications must meet the following procedures:
Please send application and CV as attachment in MS Word or PDF document and should be maximum 200 Kb, to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 23 July 2010.
Position title should be indicated as the subject of the e-mail. Any other required documents, diploma, certificates should not be attached and will be requested after the interview process. Applications which do not meet the above procedures will not be considered. Only short listed candidate will be notified.