- Auditing the Bank’s group of companies in Asia and recommending measures to mitigate risks.
- Conduct risk-based / process-orientated audits on adequacy of existing internal controls and operational procedures and processes and to recommend measures to mitigate risks to all the companies.
- Conduct audits to identify lapses in compliance with internal business policies and applicable laws, recommending measures to ensure compliance and to prevent foreseeable lapses.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic reports and statistics issued by the department.
- Assist with other departmental administrative tasks as directed.
- Assist in the development of the Internal Audit methodology and working practices operated by the department.
- Degree Holders with 4 years relevant experience in Internal/External Audit experience gained within the financial industry
- Only Singaporeans or Singapore PR Holders need to apply
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries, contact telephone numbers to:
Attention: Alicia Tuang
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short listed candidates will be notified.