Verst Consulting is a forthcoming boutique recruitment consulting firm that places high caliber professionals into permanent and contract positions in multi-national corporations and financial institutions, as well as providing executive recruitment solutions to clients. We identify, nurture and deliver “best-fit candidates” that are crucial to a company’s growth and business performance. We take pride in our dedication and commitment to matching the right people to the right positions and vice versa, standing ready to support needs in any aspect.
Our Client, a very established foreign bank is currently inviting suitable candidate for the position of a Settlement Officer
Provide Back-office Support for settlements and loan Administration
- Process Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Swaps and NDF Deals, Check and resolve trade discrepancies
- Maintain Nostro positions for all currencies and reconcile positions with traders
- Maintain interest rates, spot rates and forward rates in Midas and IBS system
- Reconcile monthly brokerage fees
- Process draw down of direct and syndicated loans and prepare payments
- Monitor fixing and payment dates of loans and receive interest due
- Update conduct of accounts and supply information to marketing officers
- Check Daily Midas reports and filing
- Process inward and outward remittances
- Relief and backup for officer – settlements in securities processing, standing data maintenance and reports preparation for MAS, Head office and Management
Interested candidates please email resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state your last drawn and expected package, relevant skill sets and the position you are applying for.
Resumes collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.