Fircroft is one of the leading global manpower outsourcing, recruitment and consulting companies in the oil, gas, engineering and energy sectors, providing support services to major blue chip clients worldwide. www.fircroft.com
We are searching a qualified candidate for the position:
(Location is a land drilling rig in South Sumatra)
Specific Operational Responsibilities:
Oversee the geological aspects of drilling operation such as coordinate with the Drilling Supervisor, supervise Mudlogging Contractor, Wireline Logging and Formation Test, administration of wellsite database; and communicate with Jakarta office.
Assigned as the Company Representative for geological aspects in the drilling operation.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant wellsite and geological operation,
- Excellent track record of the geological operation and HSE performance,
- Able to work accurately under pressure,
- A quick problem solving and highly motivated,
- Ability to communicate, listen and write in English.
Interested parties should submit their CV in English, prepared in Microsoft Word format to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of responses that we receive, only candidates who are short-listed will be contacted.