Watchdata Technologies is a Smart Card and Data Security Solutions provider that is well established in the Asian region and is rapidly expanding worldwide. We are now seeking motivated individuals to join us in our growth.
R&D Engineer / Assistant R&D Engineer
- Minimum Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
- Have the knowledge of Smart card software development/testing
- Experience on Javacard VM or EMV application or GP is preferred
- Relevant experience on development using embedded C, Java is preferred
- Experience on any two of the following is preferred: Source Insight, WinCVS, Keil C, Araxis Merge, SmartNCode
- Good coordination skills and Communication skills
- Responsive and aggressive in the project
- Smart Card testing/development for Banking and Financial applications.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle
- Short-term Working in oversea office or customer test
- Quick trouble-shooting of the application and On-site test may be option
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating expected salary and date availability together with a recent photograph to the following:
Watchdata Technologies Pte Ltd
31 Tannery Lane
#04-01 HB Centre II
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Fax: 6841 4706
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.