DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining technical excellence, professional project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970, DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, private sector development and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change. Clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and host-country governments.
We are seeking experienced professionals for anticipated projects funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) in Indonesia.
We are seeking Indonesian and expatriate applicants with experience in the following areas:
- Municipal finance and budgeting
- Local government legal and policy reform
- Local government service delivery
- Institutional capacity building, training, and human resources development and management
- Public awareness, outreach, and media
- Citizen oversight of public finance or service delivery.
- Monitoring and evaluation
- University degree in related field
- Minimum five years professional experience
- Experience working on USAID or other international donor-funded projects and/or sub-national government experience highly preferred
- Proficiency in English
- Regional experience throughout Indonesia, including Aceh and Papua, preferred
Applicants should submit their CVs to DAI Indonesia Govemance@dai.com by April 20th, 2009. Only top candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries, please.